This website is an archive of the research and writings of Adam Triggs.
Adam is an economist. He is a partner and co-founder at Mandala, a leading economics advisory firm that bring together data science, econometrics and strategy to solve Australia’s biggest economic challenges.
Adam is also a non-resident fellow at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C. and a fellow at the ANU Crawford School and the e61 Institute and a columnist for the Canberra Times.
In former roles, Adam was:
- Senior research manager at the e61 Institute
- Head of Canberra Office at AlphaBeta
- Fellow at the Brookings Institution
- Director of Research at the ANU Asian Bureau of Economic Research
- Economic Advisor to Australia’s Assistant Treasurer, Andrew Leigh
- A/g Director of economics in the Prime Minister’s Department
- Economist at the Cape York Institute
- Economist at the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
Adam is widely published in leading economics journals and is a regular contributor to the Australian Financial Review, The Conversation, East Asia Forum, The Monthly, Huffington Post and other Australian and regional publications.
Adam holds a bachelor’s degree in law, a bachelor’s degree in economics, a master’s degree in international economics and a PhD in economics.